Hey there, I'm Naina Razafindrabiby 👋
My short story
Since I was small, I have been fascinated by computers. I have liked video games in particular and I have dreamed of working with them one day. But guess what, I have not created any game until now 😊.
I came across web development later in my life and I fell in love with it. What I especially like about it is that you can immediately see the result of what you are doing and you can also play with your creativity a lot. The web is just so powerful nowadays, and you can pretty much do anything with it. I have decided to have my career built around web development.
I have studied Software Engineering in Kampala, Uganda, and shortly after graduating, I got my first job as a software developer in a large software consulting company. Now I am working with a software startup developing web applications.
Open source projects
- Gourmetic — food recipe app
- Is-series-good — judge a tv show by its ratings
- nainacodes — my personal website
- Spectrum — contributed to an established open source project about online communities
Blogs I really like
- Kent Dodds — love his articles about React and testing
- Tania Rascia — love the design of her site and great tutorials as well. Got the inspiration of my site from hers 😀
- Dan Abramov — love the simplicity of his blog as well as content
- Josh Comeau — the design of his blog is just awesome
- Syntax FM — Wes and Scott talks about web developement 🔥🔥
- React Podcast — conversations about React with your favorite developers.
- Code Newbie — interviews with people who transitioned to programming in their careers
Did you know? 🤔
- I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat chicken 🍗
- My full name contains 35 characters (Solo Nantenaina Thierry Razafindrabiby) 😲
- I come from a French speaking country 🇲🇬, but I mostly use English 😅
- I teach English besides coding 🇺🇸